Microsoft Exchange 2016
Microsoft Exchange Server is a calendaring, contacts and mail server that increases productivity and collaboration across your business network. It can be run on-premise or as a hosted solution.
The hosted version comes with the benefit of no up-front cost and is quicker to deploy, but can prove more expensive for businesses with more than 25 users. You can find out more about Hosted Exchange here – or just give us a call to discuss which option is right for you.
If you are already using Exchange, then we will help you upgrade to the latest 2016 product – it has been specifically designed for straightforward upgrading from Exchange 2013.
Features of Microsoft Exchange
- Get business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser.
- Faster search facility than ever before – plus a smarter, more personalised inbox.
- Outgoing and incoming communications all protected via antivirus and spam filtering.
- Exceptional reliability and up-time thanks to a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery.
- Protect your businesses sensitive data – Data loss prevention (DLP) in Exchange Server 2016 accommodates more sensitive information types.
- Enhanced auditing enables better reporting and easier integration with third-party tools.
- Built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
You Might Also Be Interested In :
Cloud Online Backup
Business-Class Backups for Critical Data Cloud storage space is widely available at a range of prices - but...
Take Your Office Online Modern business never stands still - and when your team are on the move,...
Lend Authority to Your Outgoing Emails When your outgoing emails fall foul of a spam filter, it can...