Getting the Most out of Maximizer
To ensure the best possible return on your CRM investment, we undertake a full business analysis prior to designing your database – helping to identify your processes, requirements and expectations from the system.
We will work closely with you to identify the pain points and challenges of your business, and having overseen countless Maximizer implementation projects, we will offer the benefit of our experience as to how these issues can be handled through your CRM. Our independent viewpoint eliminates company politics, and leaves you with a clear focus on your real requirements.
By understanding how your business works and where it seeks to improve, we can design a Maximizer solution that works in-line with your strategic goals – resulting in increased adoption rates across your business as the system will be designed specifically to help the end user in their day-to-day tasks.
Typical Steps in our Business Analysis
Although our CRM business analysis process is entirely tailored to each project, here are some of the typical steps we might take to better understand your requirements:
- Review the goals from your business plan.
- Interview key management staff and users to understand what is important to them.
- Analyse key processes that need to be mapped into Maximizer.
- Understand the history of CRM implementation.
- Conduct a data audit to understand the data you will need to capture.
- Establish what is changeable and the actions required to achieve this.
- Set goals for the initial CRM implementation, first six months and ongoing.
- Undertake an IT infrastructure audit, ensuring your environment will work with Maximizer efficiently.
- Provide documentation of findings, recommendations and actions.