Software Licence Management Made Easy
Our Licence Manager application, integrated with Maximizer CRM through our innovative Synergy technology, enables you to capture key software licence information – and use it to build lists for sales (renewals) and marketing (mail shots) purposes.
The Licence Manager can be customised to fulfil all your software licence management requirements, allowing you to:
- Record serial & licence numbers issued to your clients and/or resellers.
- Manage the relationship between licence, reseller and end user.
- Maintain a record of end-user support levels for each product.
- Maintain a history of version upgrades by product & customer.
- Manage subscription-based licences and support contracts.
- Build lists in the address book based on product details, support level, support end dates etc.
- Set up alerts for licences, subscriptions and support contracts due to expire.
Standard Synergy Functionality
The following standard features would be available to any Licence Management system deployed with Synergy:
- Customisable screen, column layout (including application or company branding, fields etc).
- Build lists based on single or multiple search criteria.
- Field and record level security to control how the module is used, allowing you to control what users can amend and view.
- Custom filters to make popular searches one click away (e.g. supplier filters, product category filters).
- Conditional fields data validation that helps ensure the correct information is captured (e.g. when Ford is selected from a list only Ford cars can be selected).
Reports & Analysis
Using the data in Maximizer and the Licence Management system you can:
- Report on the number of licences of each product sold/upgraded in any given time period.
- Analyse support & maintenance costs by customer and by product.
- Analyse support contract and licence subscription renewal rates.
- Report on licence revenue by product/region/customer profile etc.