Manage & Monitor Subscription-based Sales
Our subscription management Synergy application enables you to easily track, manage and monitor subscription or renewal-based sales in your Maximizer CRM.
Use the Subscription manager to to help you:
- See at a glance the renewal status of your subscribers.
- Create alerts to notify you of upcoming renewals.
- Review history of renewals.
- Identify opportunities to cross and up sell.
With the application integrated into Maximizer, you will also be able to:
- Build mailing lists of subscribers to specific products or services.
- Issue customers with renewal notices and/or subscription invoices.
Standard Synergy Functionality
The following standard features would be available to any Subscription Management system deployed with Synergy:
- Customisable screen, column layout (including application or company branding, fields etc).
- Build lists based on single or multiple search criteria.
- Field and record level security to control how the module is used, allowing you to control what users can amend and view.
- Custom filters to make popular searches one click away (e.g. supplier filters,product category filters).
- Conditional fields data validation that helps ensure the correct information is captured (e.g. when Ford is selected from a list only Ford cars can be selected).
Reports & Analysis
Using the data in your Maximizer CRM, the Subscription & Renewals Management system helps you to:
- Report on renewal rates by Product, Region, Customer Profile etc.
- Predict forthcoming subscription revenue by month/quarter/year.
- Analyse renewals not taken, outstanding or overdue.
- Understand what staff & resources will be required to service renewals taken in the next 30, 60 , 90 days.