Custom-built Quoting System for Maximizer
You can now manage all your quotes, orders and price list requirements in Maximizer – thanks to a cost-effective, custom-built order system developed through our Synergy technology.
Our quotes and order management system integrates seamlessly into Maximizer, allowing you to:
- Manage a price list for use in the quotes\orders area (including batch changes).
- Create quotes that pull through line items from the price list as well as capturing any other information they need for quoting purposes.
- Link quotes to multiple organisations (e.g. an agent or referrer).
- Raise quotation documents to send to your customer.
- Capture different versions of the quotation (version control).
- Promote quotation to orders with extra fields and functionality available (e.g.Purchase order capture).
- Build lists based on quotation content, values or status.
Standard Synergy Functionality
The following standard features would be available to any Quotes, Orders & Pricelist Management system deployed with Synergy:
- Customisable screen, column layout (including application or company branding, fields etc).
- Build lists based on single or multiple search criteria.
- Field and record level security to control how the module is used, allowing you to control what users can amend and view.
- Custom filters to make popular searches one click away (e.g. supplier filters, product category filters).
- Conditional fields data validation that helps ensure the correct information is captured (e.g. when Ford is selected from a list only Ford cars can be selected).
Reports & Analysis
Using the data in Maximizer with our Quotes, Orders & Price list Management system, you can:
- See reports by item, vendor, product type etc.
- Analysis quotation and order values and success rates.
- Analysis what quotes orders have been abandoned, what is outstanding or overdue.
- Use this information to understand what stock/resources will be required in the next 30, 60 , 90 days.