Keep Your Database Entirely In-house
For businesses with a Windows server and IT knowledge in-house, Maximizer is available as an on premise solution that gives you complete control over configuration.
Crucially, it also means your data stays in your office building – a pre-requisite for some businesses bound by strict data controls.
The CRM software is installed onto your server (rather than individual desktops), and accessed by all employees through a secure web link. So when it comes to maintaining the program and installing updates, you only ever need to do it on one machine.
Benefits of Maximizer on Premise Include:
- Complete control over configuration.
- Easier integrations and customisations to extend Maximizer’s capabilities.
- Re-assurance that your data never leaves your building.
- Ideal solution for businesses that have already invested in on-premise servers.
- Web access means employees can still use mobile CRM on the move.
Maximizer can also be hosted in the Cloud, on either a shared server or a private/virtual server.
This is ideal for businesses without the IT infrastructure to support Maximizer in-house – but you can always switch between deployment types if your situation changes.
You can compare the options here – or get in touch with us directly if you would like our advice. We have been installing and configuring Maximizer CRM for businesses for more than a decade, and we will be able to help you make the right call.